You guys absolutely look great!!!! From the pictures of the children it looks like you all are just really happy. Meili asks about Hazel often. I told her about your move to Korea and so she always talks about how Hazel lives far away in Korea. Well atleast we both have blogs now-I really hope we can keep in touch. I would like to learn more about this routine/schedule you have the children on-it's so much different than i'm familiar with-I'm curious!!!
1 comment:
Hey Eunsuk and Anthony,
You guys absolutely look great!!!!
From the pictures of the children it looks like you all are just really happy. Meili asks about Hazel often. I told her about your move to Korea and so she always talks about how Hazel lives far away in Korea. Well atleast we both have blogs now-I really hope we can keep in touch. I would like to learn more about this routine/schedule you have the children on-it's so much different than i'm familiar with-I'm curious!!!
Post a Comment